Kerr-Ann Dempster

Author of Beneath Scarlett Valley, ice cream eater, sandcastle builder, and book devourer. Love books too? Join me!

Meet Cassidy and Sebastian
Meet Cassidy and Sebastian
The life of a Furor
The life of a Furor
Sometimes sorry isn't enough
Sometimes sorry isn't enough
Beneath Scarlett Valley (Scarlett Valley Series Book 1) - Kerr-Ann Dempster

Enjoyed the teasers from Beneath Scarlett Valley? Read Chapters 1 - 9 on Wattpad  now! Get the complete novel on Amazon today.

What are people saying?

"Simply perfect. Why aren't all books written as amazingly as this one? Everything: the plot; the characters; even the length of each chapter, was great."

"Finally, someone who tackles a different kind of paranormal story. I think this is the first time I have actually read a book about this type of paranormal, and LOVED it!!! I was happy to see that finally someone ventures outside of the usual vampires, were wolves, witches, fae and many others ...."

"I read it in two days (would have read it in one if I wasn't so busy) but it was not like anything I have ever read before and I have read A LOT of books! I loved the concept because it was different! The book kept me engaged and on the end of my seat."

"this book was very intriguing and moreish"

"The writing in the climax scene is just brilliant, it has got everything going for it and all the right emotions have been packed into these few pages, the heartbreak and the betrayal too has been captured nicely."

Learn more at www.kdempster.com